Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Eh, Part II

Day was boring.  More insomnia, another doctor appointment with more in the future.  Blood pressure medicine has been changed in anticipation of being put on Spironolactone for my beard (okay, it's not a full beard, but I still fucking hate it).  So now I have to make an appointment with my dermatologist so she can prescribe it.

I was considering laser treatments, but that shit is just too damned expensive right now.  I wish I could afford it, but most places are well over  two grand for the huge amount of treatments I would need, and I certainly don't have that money lying around to soothe my vanity.  So more drugs it is.

Other than that, the day has been uneventful.  Really thinking about taking a painkiller or muscle relaxer or a melatonin to get some fucking sleep tonight, though.  I hate this insomnia bullshit.

I must away now.  The ratdog needs to go out, and I'm sure he's going to bitch because it is pouring outside.  It is supposed to rain tomorrow as well, which is going to fucking suck for the kiddo.  And for me, because I love free Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.

No comments:

Post a Comment