Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloweenie!

Night is almost over, but it was fun.  A bit wet, thanks to the fuck awful storm hovering over our part of the country, but the kiddo got to go out and collect candy without getting too wet (storm hit right as we finished).  I saw many a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup with my name on it.  What?  He hates anything that has nuts in it.  So mine.

This was his costume this year.  He wanted to be Freddie Mercury, but figured that most people wouldn't know who the fuck he was.  Which is sad.  So, this:



I dressed up for a quick second, because I wasn't about to wear my costume outdoors with the weather so shitty.  If you haven't watched "Archer", disregard this picture:


Yep.  Pam.  Who is fucking boss.

This post concludes my month of half-assed blogging.  I really want to try and get in more writing, but doubt it will happen because things are going to be busy in November.  I am now going to stagger off to bed because insomnia and the new blood pressure medicine are kicking my ample ass.

Ciao!

1 comment: