Tuesday, October 29, 2013

An Unremarkable Blog Entry For An Unremarkable Day

Today was just "eh".  Woke up to no internet.  Actually, I didn't "wake up" so much as I dragged myself out of bed after a bout with insomnia.  Anyway, no internet.

Left with my husband to his place of employment because I had an appointment at the Lap Band clinic, which is right around the corner from where he works.  Got there early, filled out my stuff, and waited.  Lady was surprisingly chill today.  Maybe Hell froze over?  No fill, but we are going to watch the band and my digestive system for anymore weird signs.  She thinks that my digestion just may be changing because I'm getting older and eating marginally better.  We shall see.  She also wants me to try and cut out dairy for a few days to see if that helps.  I told her if I am becoming lactose intolerant, I'm going to cry.  I love my milk and my cheese and my yogurt.

Good news is that I'm still losing weight.  She gave me more pointers on how to get in that exercise that I hate (use the elliptical downstairs) and told me to keep track of what I consumed and how I felt after eating (to see if something else triggers bloat or gas or acid).  Told you.  Scary.  Like another person.  I was glad though.  I didn't feel like being harassed, and her attitude made me feel like I can do better for myself.  Amazing.

I bugged out of there at 10 and caught the next train home.  Stopped in Starbucks to leech off of their internet and drink some coffee (so tired).  Found that they have delicious breakfast sandwiches that are probably ten times more healthy than a McMuffin.  Tasty, too.  Came back home and flopped in the bed to try and nap, but that didn't work because my regular doctor's office called me to remind me about my appointment tomorrow with this other bitch that I can't stand.  Hopefully she's calmed down, but I swear to god if she tells me I'm fat and that I need to lose weight (like she did the last time), I'm going to sock her in her fat fucking mouth.  Nobody should be telling me that shit when they are bigger than me.  Heffa.

The internet finally came back on at about 2.  Thank heavens.  I was having withdrawals and visions of actually being productive.  I hate that.

So that's my day.  Now I'm going to go take my small animal outside to do his business and then probably collapse in my bed and try to sleep.

Shit.  I still have to do the dishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment