Monday, October 9, 2017

Currently

Waiting for a confirmation email telling me my tickets for "The Last Jedi" went through and realizing that it's late and I should be in bed. Because I'm an old. Yes, I know that's a fragment sentence. Bite me. Anyways, I never got my email, so I had to bitch my way through setting up the printer on my new laptop (yep, finally got one). Pretty sure my blood pressure is sky high now, so I should probably chill the fuck out before going to sleep.

Also, my tickets printed.

Also, I still haven't received an email, and I hope that stupid Fandango didn't charge my card because their website it crap and got stuck whilst I was in the middle of buying tickets (bought them from theater website finally).

I should probably clean up the mess I left on the floor after throwing shit around while I was pissed. I have a really shitty temper sometimes that is only alleviated by destroying minor possessions and cursing loudly. My husband says I overreact, and quite frankly, he's lucky to still be alive after hitting me with that bullshit.

I'm too old to go to jail, so he also has that working for him.

Anyways, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment