Wednesday, October 18, 2017

I've stopped putting titles. Too much stress to think of something, and it's pointless anyways if I'm just rambling.

This cold wouldn't be so bad if my throat didn't hurt so much due to a blister or some bullshit back there. The Neti-Pot helped soothe everything a bit, but I can't constantly be pouring water up my nose so it drips back into my throat. Ew, I know.

I've wasted approximately one and a half rolls of toilet paper and at least half a roll of paper towels on blowing my nose. I meant to buy actual lotion tissue (it's a thing) this morning when I went to hunt down special cold medicine for people with high blood pressure, but forgot. Of course.

Restless sleep and waking up with a screaming sore throat make me wary of sleeping, even though my body craves it. The little bit of sleep I do get isn't restful because I can't use a CPAP machine when my nose is making snot at roughly the speed of sound. I don't even know if that unit of measurement works for this, but whatever.

I truly can't wait for this to pass, but all of the doctors we've talked to say it takes at least three weeks to get better. I can't do this shit. I can't be sick. I have too much fucking shit to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment