Friday, October 20, 2017

I am coughing so hard at times that I gag. I hate this feeling. It's hurting my head, it's making my blood pressure weird, and I just want to feel better. I'm so tired form not sleeping well. I'm so scared that I'll pull a muscle coughing (it happens). I just need this to go away.

Yeah, out of all my goddamned health issues, this is the most annoying. For sure. I can control my back pain with physical therapy exercises and pain pills. I can make sure my lap band doesn't flare up by monitoring my food intake and how I move. I can watch my salt intake and take my meds for blood pressure. But there is nothing I can do about the cough. It's just there until the phlegm decides to move the fuck out of my body. I'm taking Mucinex, but it'll take a while to work.

Fuck this shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment