Monday, October 16, 2017

For My Sister

So my little sister is turning a certain age today. I can't afford tangible gifts, but I can embarrass the fuck out of her with pictures and this:

My good bitch:

I know you've had some bad years with bad things happening. You have handled it all by fighting the shit out of Life and keeping on, even when I know you don't want to. I am proud of you for all that you do, but mostly I'm proud that I get to call you my sister. I know we have had our differences over the years. I know that we've had screaming fights. I know that people have tried to drive us apart, but we still come back as a united force, knowing that people's scheming will never work on us.

Keep fighting, knowing that when you get weary of Life being a cunt, I'm here to take a baseball bat to Life's head for you. I love you.

-Jess

Now that I've got all your asses sentimental, let's have some fun with a collection of pictures!


Babies


Cool baby


Salute


Dat shirt tho


Kindred spirits


Drunk grown ups

Okay, if I add anymore, she might kill me the next time she sees me. Happy birthday again, sis!

No comments:

Post a Comment