Monday, October 26, 2015

Week Anxiety

So yeah. That title is pretty apt. Our week is shaping up to be busy, and I'm already thinking of ways to get out of most of it.

I went to the doctor today to get a diagnosis on my pit sores. Turns out it is just some wonky assed hair follicles being bitches. Topical cream and keeping it clean. No shaving. Fine with me. I hate doing that shit.

Since I slept so crappy last night, I came home with the expectation that I could nap while my kid read (he's sick again, so another day off of school). I had barely started drifting when my neighbor texted me and asked me for help. There is a lot of background to this story that I can't get into for reasons, but I tend to help her quite a bit because she needs it. So I watched her son for a few hours, then took him and my son to the school to get my neighbor's other child. Then we went to my son's tutoring job. I was already exhausted, and this was just putting me over the top. Then I came back and helped my neighbor move some more things (they're moving to a place down the street), and now here I am, talking about it for no reason whatsoever.

So. Busy week leading to anxiety. I have a condo board meeting tomorrow where I'm going to try and press my proposal to have me as a (compensated) after hours package wrangler. That sounds sexual, but rest assured I'm talking about stuff that's delivered by UPS and the post office after the maintenance guy leaves. Which they tend to do A LOT because they have some sort of vendetta against said maintenance guy because he politely asked them to try and deliver shit before he leaves for the day. So I'm going to try and get the board to okay the idea of me just making sure things get rounded up and put away before assholes break into our building again and start stealing shit. Then tenants can come and get me if they need to pick up something. It would work. A lot of people don't come home until after 5, and by then, everything is locked up and no one can get to their stuff. I'm sure they'd appreciate having someone on site that could retrieve things for them.

Then I'm helping my neighbor with her kids, more tutoring my son has to do, a random assed after school field trip on Thursday, and then a Halloween party on Saturday. The last thing is the only one I'm looking forward to, because I get to hang with three of my favorite people on the planet. I mean, yeah, the field trip might be fun if I didn't have to deal with anyone else's kids.

I was also supposed to start my seasonal cleaning this week, but I have absolutely no desire or energy to do it. My house looks like shit. I'm gonna try next week. It will be less hectic then. I hope.

Ugh. This whole post is me bitching and feeling twitchy because I have to do stuff that takes me out of my comfort zone. I don't care. I really hate feeling like this. I'm guessing part of it is just because I need to sleep. Fuck it then. I'm gonna go do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment