Saturday, October 3, 2015

Rambling

I'm balls fucking tired, so you're getting a shit post, and you're going to LIKE it.

Now with pictures and gifs!

I spent my day grocery shopping like a responsible adult, except for the part where I was high on pain meds because my back hurt and I still have trouble coping with traveling. Norco was there for me. Thanks, Norco!




So we got home and I had and still have a really bad headache, but then I decided that I was going to do a load of laundry, bake a ham, make deviled eggs, and whip up pumpkin snickerdoodle cookie dough. Because it all makes sense.




In the midst of putting groceries away earlier, I talked to my mom and found out that a lady who was practically a second mother to me when I was a kid and was there to help me through labor with the boy is now battling breast cancer. I cannot stress how much I fucking HATE cancer, and how much I hate this month because seriously. Fuck the Komen Foundation. And no, that doesn't mean I hate all charities. I just hate them.




I keep having these little episodes where I think about California, the road trip, and just how it seemed the trip was too short to fit everything in. I think this calls for a longer post tomorrow, because seriously. Tired. And I probably need to shower.




Huh. I still need to watch the new Doctor Who episode. I don't know about you fellow Whovians, but I'm damned sick of Clara and will be glad as shit when she fucks off. Missy kind of grew on me with the last episode, but I'm still kinda "eh" about it all. Which sucks, because I like Peter Capaldi. I was gonna post a Capaldi gif, but they have nothing good, so here is Matt Smith doing his drunken giraffe dance. I got to see him do a version of this live. Suck it, bitches.




Aldi had Caribbean Jerk mac and cheese. Yes, I bought some. I'm curious. I hope it doesn't suck. I have no clever pics or gifs for this, so whatever.

My dog is staring down the ham. No.



I can't think of anything else to say, so let's end before I post more stupid shit.

2 comments:

  1. I dont' read things. But I read this. Not the Great American Novel, but not total horseshit either. Keep writing. I'll keep reading.

    ReplyDelete