Thursday, January 19, 2012

Birfday!

So I'm 32 now. I guess I should feel older and wiser now. All I feel is.....drunk. That might have something to do with the fact that I've been steadily drinking generic rum mixed with generic Crystal Light for the past three hours or so.

Eh, I don't feel any different. Still cynical and pissed off and grumpy about everything, more so than usual lately. I think that may be the one change for me. I'm like the honey badger now, I just don't give a shit. You don't like me, fine. Fuck you. You want to mess with me and talk shit and all that. Fine. Fuck you.

I didn't do much for my birthday. Just hung out at home. Was gonna trek down to the MSI and look at the kickass stuff from WWII, but then the temperature started dropping. And dropping. And I was like, "Fuck it." I didn't want to be outside for longer than necessary. So I slept. Then did a major sprint to the store to get some lunch. Sushi. Yum.

Got me some stuffed pizza for dinner. Did a minor celebration with my family. Good enough. All my good friends wished me a merry birthday on Facebook. It totally brightened my day because my friends kick ass. People say that you can't have true friends online. I say that's bullshit. Most of my good friends, including MY HUSBAND, came from the internets. So yeah. Theory is crap.

So that's it. I should expound on how I'm more awesome and SMRT because I'm 32, but I don't give a fuuuuuuuuuuuck. My alcohol is more important right now.

1 comment: